Earmor - Headset for Helmets - FG - M32X-FG-MARK3
The Earmor M32X MK3 Active Hearing Protectors feature two directional microphones so you can freely listen to ambient sounds. The ear protectors effectively reduce harmful sounds and attenuate them to 85 dB.
The MK3 shooting protectors have been improved to meet the demanding military standards, MIL-STD-416 and MIL-STD-810G. The volume control has 5 levels. The headphones are sold with a 3.5 mm AUX input cable, and a protective pouch.
In addition to the standard clamp, the ear protectors feature an M16 mount designed to attach to the ARC rails of tactical helmets and helmets. The 360° swivel design makes it easy to use the headphones with the helmet.
The headset is equipped with an additional headband with a microphone, which can be mounted on the right or left side, it also has a cable with a Nexus TP-120 U-174 plug (NATO standard), which allows to connect the headset of the headphones with a radio.Features:
- Allow you to hear normally and even amplify standard sounds: speech, commands, instructions, environmental sounds
- Protect hearing when shot (or other noise)
- Enhance standard sounds
- Low-profile bowls make it easier to operate the weapon
- 5 volume levels
- Designed and complies with MIL-STD-416 standard for EMI / RFI shielding
- Designed for right- and left-handed shooters
- 2 separate shielded directional microphones provide excellent sound direction localization
- Waterproof battery compartment
- Silicone loops to prevent loss of battery compartment caps
- Battery saving function - automatically turns off after 4h
- A headband with microphone, which can be placed on the right or left side of the headset
- Portable PTT module can be connected to the radio
- Cable terminated with Earmor M51/52 PTT end in NATO standard
- Adjustable padded headband
- Interchangeable M16 mounting kit designed for helmet mounted ARC type rails
- Foldable design for easy transport and storage
- Fast response time of less than 1 ms
- Waterproof to IP67
- Device is compatible with MIL-STD-810G standard
- Accidental shutdown protection system
|Noise reduction rating (NRR)||22 dB|
|Suppresses harmful noise above||82 dB|
|Power supply||2 x 1.5V AAA|
|Estimated battery life||~350 h|
|Complies with||CE / RoSH / FCC|
|Weight||440 g (without battery)|
- Interchangeable headband
- Helmet mounting
- Transport case
- Instruction manual
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.