Fenix - TK35 UE 2018 Rechargeable Flashlight - 3200 lumens
- body made of light aviation aluminum
- the surface of the flashlight has been annealed type HAIII
- grip with knurling to improve grip
- A crown that facilitates heat dissipation
- XHP70 (Xtreme High Power) diode with a size of up to 7 x 7 mm
- wide angle of 120º, and 58% higher power density in relation to other emitters of similar size
- 3200 lumens (light 22500 candelas) with a range of 300 meters
- a locking function to protect the flashlight against accidental switching on
- instant strobo function function
- textured mirror OP (orange peel) disperses the main stream and secondary stream
- High transparency, tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating and - battery basket - 2 18650 cells are used
- micro USB socket that allows you to charge batteries
- after reaching the temperature of 65 degrees automatically switches to the weaker mode which prevents possible overheating of the controller
- completely waterproof to a depth of 2 m, meets the IP68 standard and withstands a fall of 1 meter
Fixed lighting modes (working time - range):
- 3200 lumens (1.5 hours - 300 m)
- 2000 lumens (2 hours - 233 m)
- 1000 lumens (3 hours 40 min - 169 m)
- 350 lumens (10 hours 50 min - 100 m)
- 100 lumens (38 hours 40 min - 55 m)
- 20 lumens (152 hours - 20 m)
- stroboscope (3,200 lumens)
- S.O.S (100 lumens)
- model: Fenix TK35
- power supply: 2x 18650 battery (sold separately)
- lens: Ultra Clear ™, chemically reinforced, with AR coating
- body: T6 anodized duralumin (mil-spec)
- maximum light power: 3200 lumens
- maximum working time: 152 hours
- lighting angle: 63 °
- light source: 1 Cree XHP70
diode - diode life: up to 50,000 hours
- dimensions: 164 mm (length) x 43.64 mm (diameter of the body) 51.5 mm (head average)
- weight: 256 g without battery
- color: black
- waterproof: according to IP68 standard
In the set:
- TK35 flashlight
- spare O-ring
- micro USB cable
NOTE: The flashlight is incompatible with 18650 flatbed batteries.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.