Helikon - Urban Tactical Pants - Navy Blue - SP-UTL-CO-37
Made of high quality cotton with a touch of elastic spandex, so they are very stretchy and do not hamper the movements in any plane. With multiple pockets and handy style these trousers can be placed between civilian pants and combat-type ACU's, BDU's etc. They are intended for the armed forces and security agencies, also ideal for trekking, travel, climbing and everyday use.
Inspired by the most popular tactical pants models in the world, while offering many innovative solutions. Advantages of these pants:
- Two hip pockets with reinforcements on the edge for clip of knife, multitool, etc.
- Four pockets on the thighs, two broad, angled, zippered and two narrow, closed by flap with velcro.
- Four back pockets, two angled closed by flap with velcro, inside which are two narrow pockets for flashlight or knife.
- Two pockets inside the pants at the height of the groin may be used to carry tactical flashlights or spare magazine.
- The knee has a double layer of material, and pockets inside for leg protection pads.
- All zippers on the pants made by a reputable Japanese manufacturer YKK.
- Pants have no button at the waist, they are fastened with Velcro, so you can also adjust its circumference.
- Seven belt loops 60mm wide, two front has esxtra loops to hold keys, carabiner, etc.
Material: 97% cotton, 3% spandex
Color: Navy Blue
NOTE: Pants are sold without belt and pocket knife, visible on the photo.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Waist circumference loose (cm)||Waist circumference stretched (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Total length (cm)|
|S Extra Long||78||86||91||119|
|M Extra Long||83||91||91||120|
|L Extra Long||88||96||91||120|
|XL Extra Long||93||101||91||121|
|XXL Extra Long||98||106||91||121|
|XXXL Extra Long||103||111||91||122|
|XXXXL Extra Long||108||116||91||122|