Helikon - Urban Tactical Pants - PolyCotton Strech Ripstop - Desert Night Camo - SP-UTL-SP-0L
Some products have a kind of cult following. For each manufacturer facing a crowd of satisfied clients is not only enormous joy, but also confirmation that the product is right.
What makes Urban Tactical Pants® so special? The cut and pockets layout employed in these pants maintain civilian enough outlook to retain anonymity, while retaining full functionality of combat pants, capable of supporting tactical essentials – at the same time not colliding with human anatomy. Elastic Velcro-closed belt allows easy adjustment. Wide belt loops allow as wide as 50 mm belt, including all HTX tactical belts: EDC, UTL® or Cobras®. Plus the cut employed, classical for blue jeans, reduced the tendency to ride down while in use.
By judicious layout of the pockets, equipment can be placed close to the center mass, around the hips and waist. Front and rear pockets edges are reinforced to withstand constant movement of light or knife clips. Two Velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to carry a smartphone – or even an AR/AK rifle magazine. Thigh zippered pockets look flat – but its design allows pouches or wallets to be carried with ease. Bespoke internal pockets await being filled with Low Profile Protective Pads®. Three types of fabric plus wide variety of colors allows matching trousers to the rest of wardrobe or working conditions.
- Belt with elastic inserts fastened with a Velcro flap for additional circumference adjustment
- Classic "denim-like" yoke reduces slipping
- Fly with renowned Japanese brand YKK® zipper
- Seven strong belt loops for a maximum belt width of approximately 55 mm
- Loops under the front loops for carabiners or D-Rings
- Ten ergonomically arranged pockets:
- Two front, classic pockets with reinforced edges for attaching a knife or flashlight
- Two wide and capacious rear pockets, equipped with additional compartments with the possibility of increasing their depth
- Two slanted internal pockets at groin level that can be used to carry concealed magazines, a flashlight or a telescopic baton
- Four thigh pockets:
- Two wide, diagonal cargo-type pockets, fastened with a YKK® (reverse) zipper, for carrying documents and small personal items
- Two narrow pockets closed with Velcro flaps, suitable for carrying a phone or an AR/AK magazine
- Profiled leg at back
- Knee reinforcements with pockets for soft protector pads
- Bottom helm with possibility of installing tape or draw cord puller
Note: Pants are sold without the belt and equipment shown in the pictures.
|Color:||Desert Night Camo|
|Number of pockets:||10|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Waist circumference loose (cm)||Waist circumference stretched (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Total length (cm)|