INOVA - Microlight - Black - Red LED - BB-R
Powered by 2-2016 Lithium coin cell batteries, the INOVA Microlight is an ingenious micro LED flashlight, with a surprisingly powerful performance—it has an effective range of up to a 50-feet, and one-mile signal visibility. The Microlight also features four lighting functions and a water-and-crush-resistant body, plus a stainless-steel universal clip that attaches easily to keys, zippers, purses, backpacks, military gear and any number of convenient locations.
* Four Functions – High Power, Low Power, Strobe and Signal Mode
* Run Time (up to): 15 hours
* Effective Range (up to): 50 ft (15.24 m)
* Signal Visibility (up to): 1 mi (1.61 km)
* Battery Type: 2-2016 Lithium batteries included
* Easy-Open/Snap-shut construction for effortless battery replacement
* Four LED Colors Available: White, Blue, Green and Red
* Two polycarbonate body colors available:
• Clear (Translucent/Glowing Light transmits around body)
• Black (Light emits only from LED)
* Dimensions (Length x Width x Diameter): 1.85”H x 1”W x .325”D > 4,7 x 2,54 x 0,8 cm
* Weight: .35 oz. (10 g)
* Temperature Operation Range: From -4 degrees F / -20 degrees C to +104 degrees F /+40 degrees C
* Durable stainless-steel universal clip attaches securely and releases easily
* Try me packaging - allows for lighting demonstration
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.