LOWA - Z6S GTX C Military Boots - Desert - 310688 0410
Z6S GTX C from the renowned manufacturer LOWA. These are lightweight and durable tactical boots, which use a GORE-TEX membrane to ensure comfort in rain and marshy terrain.
Waterproof GORE-TEX® LOWA uses a proprietary method of manufacturing its seamless linings when making the boots. This solution allows for a better fit of the shoe and air circulation, which increases thermal comfort.
- Upper: made of very durable hydrophobic natural leather with a thickness of 2.2 mm and Cordura®, ensures durability in even the most difficult conditions.
- Lining: made of waterproof, breathable and proven GORE-TEX® MS Light Rock.
- Midsole: Patented, unique MONOWRAP® PU frame construction makes the shoe light and at the same time provides maximum support for the foot, perfectly stabilizing it and protecting it against impacts. The shoe also has a special insert in the middle part that guarantees protection against abrasion during fast-rope descents.
- Stabilization: stiff nylon.
- Insole: Climate Control, protecting the foot against moisture and corns.
- Sole: LOWA Tactical Z TRAC® providing excellent adhesion on various types of surfaces.
- Low-profile and streamlined metal eyelets for laces: enables fast lacing, meets the requirements of skydiving shoes.
|Standard||EN ISO 20347: 2012|
|Upper material:||Leather (suede), Cordura|
|Lining material:||GORE-TEX ®|
|Sole material:|| Inner: Polyurethane |
|Liner material||90% Felt, 10% Polyamide|
|Weight of one pair of shoes for size 42 (8)||1330 g|
|Shaft height||160/125 mm|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||US||UK||Foot length (mm)||Insole length (mm)|