Merrell - Moab 2 8'' Tactical Defense Boot - Coyote - J17765
Moab 2 Defense designed with a waterproof suede leather mesh upper, air cushion shock-absorbing heel, and Merrell M Select™ GRIP outsole for traction where and when you need it.
- Top with waterproof suede and mesh
- No metal elements
- Language with inserts to prevent dirt entering the interior of the shoe
- Strengthening TPU at heel height for stability
- Horizontal reinforcements guaranteeing safety and durability
- Lining made of breathable mesh
- Removable, profiled Kinetic Fit™ Advanced insert with reinforcement at the level of the heel and arch of the foot and an air cushion providing cushioning
- Air cushion in the midsole Merrell Air Cushion cushioning shocks and improves stability
- M Select™ GRIP outsole for traction on various surfaces
- 5 mm tread pattern
Weight: 1216 g (size 43)
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.