Nite Ize - Steelie® Vent Kit Plus - STVKP-01-R8
It consists of three simple components:
1) a Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket that adheres semi-permanently with 3M® VHB™ foam tape, either to the back of your case or to the phone itself,
2) a versatile Steelie Vent Ball Mount that securely clips to most vehicle vents, and is just as easy to unclip, so it can be used in multiple vehicles.
The Vent Ball's round shape allows radiant positioning options, so you can tilt your phone to any angle, and the strong magnetic attachment of the Steelie Phone Magnet Socket keeps your phone securely in place and where you need it.
3) MultiStick washer allowing reuse of the socket
- The Steelie Vent Mount Kit allows secure attachment for nearly any mobile device, with or without a rigid case, to any vehicle vent with unlimited viewing angles
- Each Steelie Vent Mount Kit includes one Steelie Vent Ball Mount, one Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket with 3M® VHB™ adhesive, and installation kit
- Steelie Vent Ball Mount has a cast aluminum body, a cam locking lever that securely grips the device to nearly any vehicle vent and incorporates a stainless steel ball that connects to the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket
- Clip & Go – Steelie Vent Mount features an easy-to-use universal clip that attaches & detaches from nearly any vehicle vent – no tools required
- Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicon center to provide a strong grip and smooth glide on the Steelie Vent Ball Mount
- The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets
- The Magnetic Phone Socket features 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive for secure attachment
- 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive can be removed without damage to surfaces
- Reusable MultiStick washer
- Adjusts and holds in any viewing angle
- Dimensions: 31.1 x 25.1 x 63.5 mm
- Weight: 53.9g
The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket contains a strong magnet. These magnets will NOT damage your tablet or phone. However, do not place near magnetically sensitive objects such as credit cards, pacemakers or computer hard drives. Steelie assumes no liability for damage to such objects.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.