Strike Systems - SWAT Tactical Vest - Black - 11073
Its zippered front and drawstring side adjustments, makes it easy to take on and adjust, as well as loosening it between plays, to get you back in the action fast. Durable but still soft nylon makes it comfortable to wear.
- Abrasion and water resistant nylon exterior construction.
- Front pouches with Velcro and snap button closure.
- 2 Mag pouches with room for up to 2 mag each.
- 3 Small Mag pouches.
- 1 Radio pouch on shoulder.
- 1 Medium utility pouch with Velcro panel for ID patch.
- 1 Large zippered pouch on back.
- 1 Pistol holster with snap button closure, for fast access.
- Removable shot shell Velcro patch, holds 4 shells.
- D-rings on shoulder for accessory attachment.
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fast drawstring side adjustment.
- Heavy duty metal zipper front closure.
- Belt loops secure vest to any web belt.
- Smooth nylon interior for comfort.
- Double stitching for extra strength and durability.
Will hold M4/M16/AK/M15/G36 and similar magazines.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.