WISPORT - Sparrow II Military Backpack - 30 L - MAPA
A small military-survival backpack, which can also be successfully used for hiking, skiing and cycling. SPARROW II 30L is very versatile and reliable. It is equipped with two capacious compartments with internal dividers and external straps to attach additional equipment.
The SAS (Semi Adjustable System) Ergonomic Military carry system, provides partial adjustment of the carry straps. Contoured suspenders, ergonomically shaped, padded back provide comfort. Air Net mesh provides good air circulation even during a hot day.
- Fabric is Teflon-coated on the outside for increased water and dirt resistance
- SAS Ergonomic Military suspension system
- Quick-release backpack system
- Two independent compartments
- Belts on sides, front and bottom compatible with MOLLE/PALS system
- Comprehensive mesh pocket and elastic compartment inside main compartment
- Front compartment with mesh pocket, elastic compartment and carabiner and D-ring for keys, etc.
- Compression straps on the front, bottom and sides of the backpack
- Ergonomic, contoured shoulder straps
- Removable hip belt with 50 mm webbing
- Detachable chest strap
- Possibility to mount an optional rack
- Holders on suspenders for hydration bag tube
- System allowing the use of hydration cartridges
- Fasteners that open almost the entire length of the compartments
- Velcro fastener for markings on the front flap
The second generation of the backpack has received the following improvements:
- Hidden front compartment zippers and front pockets
- Mesh carrying system resistant to clinging dirt, needles, grass, etc.
- Extensive organizer
- Internal mesh pocket divided into two sections
- Inside the main compartment, there are frames for mounting additional equipment
- Backpack handle moved to its upper part
- Front compartment zipper extended all the way to the bottom
- Place for aluminum frame (not included)
|Carrying system:||SAS Ergonomic Military|
|Buckles:||ITW Nexus, Duraflex|
|Number of chambers:||2|
|Number of pockets:||5|
|Size:||48 x 35 x 22 cm|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.