BATAC - Operator Socks - Merino Wool - Black - OPMW-01
- High wave Merino Wool from Schoeller across the bottom, across the top and across the toe
- Little higher for better fit into any higher and trekking footwear
- Comfortable binding that is perfectly adherent thanks to modern technology produced materials that high-end quality and yet absolutely high comfort
- Antibacterical effects are ensured by technology utilizing silver fiber in fabric structure.
Broad spectrum of antibacterial effects:
- Silver fiber remains in the fabric structure even after multiple washing - unlike in other expensive competing products
- Sweat absorption, killing of bacteria and elimination of foot odors even after all day use
- Prevents against mildew, mycosis and eczema
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, cause no allergic reactions
- Accelerate healing of wounds and scratches
23% Merino Wool
36-38 (5-6 US)
39-41 (7-8 US)
42-43 (9-10 US)
44-46 (11-12 US)
Color: Black / Gray
BATAC socks as a part of professional, social and managerial wear of new generation are:
- essential for anyone, whose feet produce more than a little of sweat
- suitable for daily use or wearing in demanding conditions
- ideal for professionals, the outfit of whom includes industrial or duty footwear
- useful accessory to the uniforms of soldiers, policemen, and other armed forces as well as for firefighters
BATAC socks as essential accessory of leisure, sporting and outdoor activities:
- hunting, fishing and woodcraft
- all types of sport where closed footwear is used
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.