Bayonet - OUTDOOR IRR Belt - COBRA Buckle - 38 mm - Tan
- Rescue buckle from AustriAlpin company with strength certificate. It is made of 7075 aluminum (body), stainless steel (pins, bar) and brass (release clips). Buckle break strength is 9kN (over 900kg), in loop 18kN (if appropriate tape is provided). The mechanism of the buckle will not open while under load.
- Strength certified medium-rigid polyamide military Pa6 tape from PASAMON company. Polyamide tapes, as compared to the other types have the greatest durability, aesthetics, and one of the greatest strength. They are resistant to weather conditions, the color is stable and the tape in the normal conditions does not fray and unravel. Tape thickness is 1.2 mm.
- Ariadna S.A. TITAN threads with a strength of at least 5.5kg (for comparison normal thread withstands from 0.2kg to 0.5kg).
The belt was sewn on the professional, Japanese JUKI lockstitch machine intended for heavy materials. It allows locking and performing very strong stitching.
The use of soft tape makes it a perfect product to outdoor use also being well-suited for everyday day use as a trousers belt.
- Circumference: up to ~115 cm, fully adjustable from 20 to 115 cm
- Buckle: AustriAlpin COBRA ELEPHANT GRAY 38 mm, painted, strength 9kN, in a loop of 18 kN
- Tape: polyamide Pa6, strength 20kN, width 36 mm, thickness 1.2 mm, soft
- Buckle color: tan
- Tape color: tan
Made in Poland
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.