Helikon - Urban Tactical Flex Pants® - Olive Green - SP-UTF-NR-02
Urban Tactical Flex Pants® are made of non-elastic NyCo fabric in RipStop weave, which is one of the most durable apparel materials.
Increased freedom of movement thanks to gussets in the crotch made of VersaStretch® fabric. The cut and pocket arrangement used means that the pants maintain a civilian appearance without betraying the wearer's identity.
The elastic waistband and Velcro closure allow the pants to fit easily. Large belt loops fit wide belts with a maximum width of 50 mm.
Optly arranged pockets allow you to place your gear close to your center of gravity – around your hips and waist. Edges of front and back pockets are additionally reinforced to withstand intensive insertion of knife clips or flashlights. Two Velcro-fastened pockets on the front of the thighs are great for carrying a smartphone, but are large enough to hold an AR/AK magazine. The side zippered thigh pockets are flat at first glance, but their design makes it easy to carry quite large items such as a wallet.
Thanks to the internal knee pockets, you can put low-profile protective pads in them.
- flexible waistband with Velcro closure for extra adjustability
- wide belt loops for a belt width of up to 50 mm
- two loops for carabiners or D-Rings at the belt on the front of the pants
- classic ‘denim’ yoke in the back reduces „sliding” of the pants
- two classic pockets with reinforced edges for knife or flashlight clips
- wide rear pockets, adapted for inserting empty magazines
- two narrow pockets integrated into the back pockets, for magazines or a telescopic baton
- two thigh pockets with YKK® (reverse) zipper, which can be used to carry documents and small personal items
- two front pockets with velcro flaps, adapted to carry a phone or AR/AK magazine
- profiled back leg section – divided and joined by a below-the-knee seam
- reinforcement on knees with pockets for soft protectors (Low Profile Protective Pads)
- channels in lower leg edges for tape or draw cord
- elastic gussets made of VersaStretch fabric® in the crotch and on the yoke
- YKK zipper opening®
|Name:||Urban Tactical Flex Pants®|
|Material:||NyCo Ripstop + VersaStretch®|
|Composition:||50% cotton, 50% nylon|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Waist circumference loose (cm)||Waist circumference stretched (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Total length (cm)|
|S Extra Long||78||86||91||119|
|M Extra Long||83||91||91||120|
|L Extra Long||88||96||91||120|
|XL Extra Long||93||101||91||121|
|XXL Extra Long||98||106||91||121|
|XXXL Extra Long||103||111||91||122|
|XXXXL Extra Long||108||116||91||122|