M-Tac - Long Sleeve T-shirt - Dark Grey - 20067012
The long sleeve T-shirt from M-Tac brand is made of 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane. Thanks to this, the T-shirt can withstand several washings and does not lose its shape. A T-shirt is an obligatory part of every man's closet. The area of use and application of our shirts is huge - from everyday wear to use as a uniform for military units and law enforcement agencies. T-shirts are best suited for active lifestyles - hunting, fishing, sports, tourism. The thin elastic and high-quality knit fabric effectively emphasizes muscle relief and gives you a complete feeling of comfort.
- Comfortable, straight cut.
- Nice to the touch material made of a combination of cotton and elastane.
- Flexible material.
- Round collar.
- T-shirt does not lose shape after washing.
|Material:|| 93% Cotton |
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.