Magnum - Lynx 8.0 Tactical Boots
An EVA midsole provides underfoot comfort and support while the EVA insole and padded foam contoured collar ensure out-of-the-box comfort all day long.
A high traction rubber outsole is designed for maximum grip and the boot is certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRA. This boot is part of the Lynx collection, which delivers robust tactical footwear synonymous with the Magnum Brand.
- Durable magnashield leather/ nylon upper delivering performance and durability for the field
- Hardwearing breathable nylon panels
- Blucher lacing system for better fit adjustment
- Padded foam contoured collar to provide support but still keep you flexible
- Nylon mesh tongue for breathability
- Rustproof hardware with 5mm round laces
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- EVA insole for out-of-the-box comfort all day every day
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- EVA midsole for underfoot comfort and support
- High traction rubber outsole designed for maximum grip
- Certified to EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRA standard for occupational footwear
- Weight: 620 grams (half pair UE 42)
- Color: Black
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.