Mechanix - M-Pact Gloves - Olive Drab - MPT-60
The M-Pact® gloves provides law enforcement and special forces with tactical hand protection fit for urban environments. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber delivers flexible protection in the field against impact injuries and skin abrasions.Features:
- Thermal Plastic Rubber hook and loop cuff closure
- Rubberized grip on thumb, index finger and palm
- Sonic welded molded rubber on knuckles and fingertips
- Poron XRD foam underneath the palm - absorbs more shock and vibration than EVA foam
- Clarino Synthetic Leather palm and fingertips extends the life of the glove
- Two-way stretch Trek Dry spandex top provides a perfect fit
- Lycra elastic inserts between fingers
- Touchscreen compatible
- Double stitching and dual panels in critical wear areas
- Placed at the base of the index finger, not restricting its range of motion, Impact Guard™ EVA cover
- Elastic insert in the cuff
- Finger reinforcement in abrasion resistant Armortex® material
- Double layer of fabric at fingertips
- Machine washable
- Nylon loops in mock-ups for easy putting on gloves or attaching to a belt, gear, etc.
To check the size of matching gloves, simply print this file in the default size (in print settings, option "Fit to Page" can not be selected).
|Material||Trek Dry Spandex|
Poron XRD foam
|Weight with packaging||200 g (size L)|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||MIDDLE FINGER LENGTH CM||PALM WIDTH CM|