Merrell - Agility Peak Tactical Shoe - Black - J17763
- SURE TRACTION: Sticky and durable Merrell M-Select™ GRIP + Rubber for superior grip and traction.
- SMART PROTECTION: Ballistic mesh mapped over high-wear areas for durability.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: meets ASTM F2413-11 standards to protect the wearer against open circuits.
- FLEXCONNECT™: Hyperlock™ heel for security during descents and sharp turns. Dual-directional flex groove midsole for agility and stability. Sticky, anatomical lugs for superior traction.
- AIR CUSHION VIZ: With high rebound EVA for shock absorption and stability.
- Upper: Ballistic mesh and TPU upper.
- Closure: Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system provides a glove-like fit.
- Toe: Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel: Hyperlock™ molded TPU heel counter for security for quick-on-your feet stability.
- Lining: Breathable mesh.
- Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ Base removable contoured insole for flexible support.
- Outsole: Heat resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500° F
- Lug Depth: 5mm
- Weight: 328 g (one shoe in size 44)
- color: Black
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.