Oakley - SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Dark Bone Array - 2LS - OO9146-07
Oakley has spent decades engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, and the SI BALLISTIC M FRAME® 3.0 brings the future of protective eyewear to today’s battlefield and beyond. Oakley icon is synonymous with precision optical engineering and unrivaled innovation, and this design shows why.
Barely more than an ounce in weight, this rugged design meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
An entirely new thin stem technology optimizes durability while enabling compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems. Clear, unobstructed vision is maintained by a advanced anti-fog coating of all lenses. Offering the ultimate in convenience, compatibility, clarity and comfort, this protective optical system is paired with three optional interchangeable lenses, and all are optimized with the visual fidelity of High Definition Optics®. Oakley’s patented optical technologies maintain clarity at all angles of vision, not just straight ahead.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 93% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 16% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- New lens cut AGRO - Increased peripheral coverage
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Frame color: Dark Bone
Lens color: Clear, Grey
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.