You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Boots made entirely of durable 1000D Cordura with a SEAL vulcanized rubber outsole and ABS inner sole. The non-slip sole meets ASTM F2913-17 standards and protects and stabilizes when climbing a ladder. They are suitable for most fins used by divers.
The inner part of the shoe is lined with polyester mesh, effectively wicks away moisture and sweat. Specially contoured insole provides comfort during long usage. In the front part of the shoe, drainage holes have been placed on both sides to allow water to drain outside. The buckles, which were used in the shoes, are resistant to rust and corrosion.Features:
- Shoes suitable for most models of military fins
- Made of 1000D Cordura
- Lining made of air mesh
- Drainage holes to help drain water from inside the boot
- Rust and corrosion resistant buckles
- Not detectable by electronic security measures
- Material: Cordura 1000D
- Weight per shoe: 410 g (size 41.5)
- Color: MultiCam
|Size||US||UK||Foot length (mm)|