Condor - 3-Day Assault Pack - 50 L - Olive Drab - 125-001
Backpack has the ability to install up to two hydration pouches. One can fit into a pocket on the back pack, the second in the main pocket.
Fastened with two way zipper, a large main pocket has two spacious, lockable zipper compartments made of mesh, designed to carry small items. At the rear side are adjustable straps, fastened with buckles. At the top there are three closed exits for water bladder.
The second, smaller front zippered pocket, is equipped with numerous pockets for magazines, maps, documents and small items. It has an additional flat pocket sewn on the front. At the bottom of the backpack was placed next roomy pocket with inner compartments for small items. On the sides of the backpack has two zippered storage pouches, where MOLLE/PALS horizontal stripes were sewn.
Backpack is also equipped with comfortable, padded shoulder straps with chest belt and D-Rings for attaching equipment. Rear part of backpack is padded with specially shaped foam, improving ventilation and comfort. At the top and the sides are three high-quality durable carrying handles.
By using external straps on the sides and front is possible to install additional modules compliant with MOLLE/PALS standard.
- Genuine Kryptek™ Highlander™ camo
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum starp and waist belt
- External side compression straps
- Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access
- Individual foam pad back panel for extra comfort and maximum airflow
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage
Total of seven compartments:
- Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets
- Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and penholders
- Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mesh pocket
- Two side pockets one on each side
- One Compartment for hydration systems
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.