Helikon - Foxtrot Mk2® Hip Bag - Cordura® - Earth Brown / Clay - TB-FX2-CD-0A0BA
So far mankind has invented three noteworthy ways to carry field essentials: on the back, over the shoulder, or around ones hips. The backpack allows the heaviest loads to be carried, but shoulder bag gives faster access to the contents, while belt rig sort-of combines them both. For long hikes over uneven terrain, belt-carry is the wisest solution. It does not distort the body thermal regulation, spreads the load evenly, saving backbone, and all items are within quick reach.
The Foxtrot MkII Belt Rig can be worn as a stand-alone item or be worn with functional H-harness. The design is easily adjustable in all ranges. The Foxtrot comprises the main compartment with open-top sewn water bottle pockets, a partial belt at sides with MOLLE/PALS attachment points for modular pouches (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.). ALICE and other 50-mm ribbon tapes based pouches can be attached.
The main compartment comprises two zippered pockets with a velcro-closed one on the front. Additional Versatile Insert System-compatible inserts can be added within the main compartment. Rolled poncho or thin seating mat can be held under the top-of-the-pocket rubber band – or under the compression ribbons at the bottom. Suspenders are easily-adjustable with velcro at the back, they stabilize the load and spread the loads all over the wearer’s frame.
Foxtrot MkII is an ideal solution for Nordic Walking-style hikes.
- Made of high quality 500D Cordura® material.
- Two-way zippered main pocket.
- Inside, two zippered mesh pockets and a Velcro panel for mounting additional modules.
- Front, external Velcro-fastened pocket with internal organizer.
- Two external elastic pockets for canteens, water bottles, etc.
- Partial belt with sewn-in MOLLE/PALS system for mounting additional pockets.
- Pulls under MOLLE/PALS webbing for placement of an axe, knife, etc.
- Convenient transport handle.
- Upper, elastic straps.
- Two lower, adjustable compression straps made of durable webbing.
- Amortizing padding on the back.
- A 10 x 6 cm Velcro panel for marking.
- Detachable and adjustable H-type suspenders:
- Lined with comfort-enhancing mesh,
- Adjustable chest strap with elastic insert,
- Removable straps and D-rings for attaching additional equipment,
- Adjustable length with Velcro straps on back,
- Effectively stabilize and distribute the load,
- A 50mm wide waist belt fastened with a durable plastic buckle.
- Fasteners made by YKK®, a renowned Japanese company.
- Woojin® buckles.
- European patent no. 004101814-0002.
|Color:||Earth Brown / Clay|
|Main Material:||100% Cordura® 500D|
|Dimensions:||26 x 18 x 12 cm|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.