Helikon - Women's UTP® (Urban Tactical Pants®) - Ripstop - Black - SP-UTW-PR-01
The Women's UTP® Pants® are an essential piece of the Urban Tactical Line® series for women that should be in their closet.
What makes Urban Tactical Pants® so special? The cut and the arrangement of the pockets make the pants keep a civilian look without giving away the identity of the wearer. The UTP® construction allows you to carry the necessary equipment, and the cut corresponds to the anatomy of human movement. Elastic waistband and velcro closure allow for easy fit. Large belt loops fit wide belts such as EDC, UTL® or Cobra®. Additionally, the so-called denim yoke (type of cut) at the back of the pants prevents the pants from slipping during use.
Appropriate arrangement of pockets allows placing equipment close to the center of gravity - around hips and waist. Edges of front and back pockets are additionally reinforced to withstand intensive insertion of knife clips or flashlights. Two Velcro pockets on the front of the thighs are great for carrying a smartphone, but are large enough to hold an AR/AK magazine. The side zippered thigh pockets are flat at first glance, but their design makes it easy to carry quite large items such as a wallet or pouch. Thanks to the internal knee pockets, you can increase your comfort by placing low-profile protective inserts in them. Two material versions and a wide range of colors make it possible to choose the right version of the pants to suit working conditions and match them with other pieces of clothing.
- Based on the world's most popular models of tactical pants, they offer many innovative solutions.
- Elastic waistband with Velcro closure for additional adjustment.
- Loops for carabiners or D-Rings.
- Two classic pockets with reinforced edges for knife or flashlight clips.
- Wide rear pockets, suitable for inserting empty magazines.
- Two narrow pockets, integrated into the rear pockets, for magazines or a telescopic baton. Possibility to increase the depth of pockets.
- Two slanted interior pockets to carry concealed magazines, flashlight or telescopic baton. Possibility to increase the depth of the pockets.
- Two thigh pockets with YKK® (reverse) zipper, capable of carrying documents and small personal items.
- Two front pockets with Velcro flaps, adapted to carry a phone or AR/AK magazine.
- Classic 'denim' yoke reduces trouser slide.
- The leg in the back is profiled - split and joined with a profiling dash below the knee.
- Strengthening at the knees with pockets for soft protectors.
- Available in one length for customized fit and finish.
- YKK® zipper pull.
|Material:||60% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 3% Spandex|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Total length (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Waist circumference (cm)||Hip circumference (cm)||1/2 leg width (cm)|