HydraPak - Seeker Water Storage Bag - 3 L - Mammoth Grey - A823M
The HydraPak Seeker™ 3L water bag features a durable and leak-proof, yet flexible and extremely lightweight design. It can be carried comfortably in your pants pocket, backpack while hiking in the mountains or camping.
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included 12 x 12 cm storage bag
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it's in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- Convenient transport handle
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42 mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60°C)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
|Dimensions after filling||370 x 140 mm|
|Material||TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), PP (polypropylene), Nylon|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.