IWO-HEST - Tactical Vest OP-2 - Black
It was made of Cordura 900D and 400D. Back panes is made of durable, breathable nylon mesh.
The vest is fully adjustable vertically and horizontally. At the bottom has 8 straps for attaching main belt.
Pouch and pocket arrangement::
- stock pad with external block, made of non-slip material
- 2 x small pouches magazine case (single and double row magazines)
- 1 x magazine pouch for PM 98 submachine gun (possibility of carrying telescopic baton, multi-tool)
- Large cargo pocket, closed with Velcro (will accommodate blocks, tariffs)
- pouch for pepper spray
- pouch for personal dressing
- Duraflex Elasto-Lok flashlight holder with adjustable diameter
- charger for radio pouch
- cargo pouch small, closed with Velcro; with external Velcro for markings
- large pouch pocket, closable with Velcro
- handcuff case (additional external elastic straps for carrying disposable handcuffs)
- pocket for 2 pairs of latex gloves
- patrol flashlight holder with diameter adjustment
- tonfa handle (allows you to carry the baton in an upright position, allows you to comfortably carry the baton on the vest - convenience in the police car, while walking or running)
- Hidden external pocket with Velcro closure (allows you to hide the short weapon and its complete isolation)
- internal pocket for documents, zippered .
- Evacuation handle (secured with a latch)
- Belt for markings
NOTICE: Version with patches available for departmental customer only, upon presentation of service identity card.
Velcro fastened patches, reflective POLICE inscription, dimensions: 145 x 40 mm and 260 x 105 mm.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.