Lansky - Deluxe Sharpening Kit - LKCLX
- Alumina Oxide & Ceramic Hones
- Easy to use, precision-engineered, multi-angle clamp to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods are provided: One for every hone
- Extra Coarse Black Hone (70 grit) for re-profiling the bevel grind
- Coarse Red Hone (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Ultra-Fine Ceramic Yellow Hone (1000 grit) for polishing the edge for a razor sharp edge
- Honing Oil Specially Formulated for sharpening (not recommended with diamond sharpeners, use water instead)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology! Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use; The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All knife sharpener systems also include:
- Color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders mounted to stones
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.