Mil-Tec - TOPS Waist Pack - Black - 13510002
* Convertible carriage system allows you to wear this pouch as a waist pack, carry it with the top handle or attach it to other gear with M.O.L.L.E. system
* Divided storage for your cell phone, MP3 player, PDA, digital camera, CD/DVD player, video camera, GPS unit, calculator, clock, transceiver, flashlight, multi-tool, folding knife, batteries, memory cards, chargers and adapters, earbuds or compact headphones and cables
* Oversized main storage compartment features U-shaped zipper for maximum access
* Abrasion resistant 1,000-denier fabric construction
* Extra large moisture proof battery trap
* Removable outrigger pouches with front pocket and zippered main compartment
* Reversed zipper teeth resist sand and debris
* High-strength nylon MOLLE system webbing, carry handle and waist strap
* When not in use, waist strap stores in VELCRO® sealed compartment beneath M.O.L.L.E. straps
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.