Nite Ize - Steelie Pedestal Kit for Smartphones - STMPK-11-R8
Its two unique components consist of a machined aluminum pedestal that fits tightly into a durable plastic base, with silicone grips to create a stable platform. The top of the stand is fitted with a steel ball that engages with the included Magnetic Phone Socket, which is backed with 3M®'s VHB™ foam tape and can be adhered to either your smartphone case or directly onto the back of the phone itself.
The strong, machined aluminum base of the Magnetic Phone Socket contains a powerful, circular magnet centered with flexible silicone. Once magnetically connected to the Tabletop Stand, you can easily rotate the your smartphone to any angle, from landscape to portrait position, and it stays that way until you move it again.
Lightweight and portable, the Steelie Pedestal Kit for Smartphones is a great companion—excellent at your desk, at a conference tables, kitchen counter or nightstand. And, as an added plus, once the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket is attached to the back of your smartphone, it can attach to other convenient metal surfaces-refrigerator doors, steel shelving, stove hoods, filing cabinets, lockers, and toolboxes - so you can keep your phone viewable in a number of different settings.
- A simple way to hold smart technology. The Steelie Pedestal Kit for Smartphones uses the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket to connect your device to our Tabletop Stand
- Each Steelie Pedestal Kit for Smartphones includes one Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket, one Steelie Tabletop Stand, and an installation kit
- Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicon center to provide a strong grip and smooth glide to the Tabletop Stand
- The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets
- The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket component uses 3M® VHB™ adhesive tape for secure attachment to the center of the device or device's case
- 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive tape can be removed without damage to surfaces
- Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket must be attached to a rigid surface
- Application and Removal Instructions
- The Steelie TabletopStand Component is a machined aluminum podium that fits tightly into a durable plastic base with silicone grips to create a stable platform
- The top of the stand features a steel ball which magnetically engages the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket to create the complete Steelie Pedestal Kit for Smartphones
- Adjusts and holds your mobile device in any viewing angle
- Compatible with other Steelie system components
- Dimensions: 76.2 x 68.6 x 68.6 mm
- Weight: 139g
The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket contains a strong magnet. These magnets will NOT damage your tablet or phone. However, do not place near magnetically sensitive objects such as credit cards, pacemakers or computer hard drives. Steelie assumes no liability for damage to such objects.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.