Oakley - SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Array Sunglasses - 3LS - 11-186
Check availability in the stationary storeOakley - SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Array Sunglasses - 3LS - 11-186
All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-31013 Vo Ballistics
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Distortion-free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral/ viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz. total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- VR28 lens features 28% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in medium to bright light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
Set includes Black Frame w/ Grey, Clear & VR28 Lens w/Case & Strap
Frame color: Black
Lens color: Clear, Grey, VR28
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.