Oakley - SI Ballistic M Frame Alpha Terrain Tan Array - 2LS - OO9296-0
That’s what inspired the ALPHA concept, a design that offers multiple configurations based on the mission and methods of infiltration. M Frame® Alpha™ is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle. A single lens works across all platforms.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-32432
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 93% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 16% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- Enhanced field of view
- Thin stem technology optimizes durability and compatibility with over-ear protection and communication systems
- Trap Door lens exchange
- Ultra lightweight design
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Compatible with HELO-ALPHA accessory
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Frame color: Terrain Tan
Lens color: Clear, Grey
Weight: 33 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.