Oakley - SI Ballistic Shocktube Terrain Tan - Grey - OO9329-04
Combining raw, exposed, and industrial design lines with ballistic performance, Shocktube™ was inspired for a close contour fit perfect for any high speed movement.
Hex-key lens locking system radically ensures protection from the greatest of threats, while optimizing field of view.
- Interchangeable lens to optimize performance in any environment
- Hex-key lens locking system for optimal ballistic performance
- Industrial exterior design lines
- High wrap and close contour frame design for high speed movement
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-32432
- Grey lens features 17% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features Hex-key lens changing system optimized for maximum ballistic performance (key included)
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Ultra lightweight design (1.23-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core®, Team Wendy® and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
- Frame suitable for all face sizes
Frame color: Terrain Tan
Lens color: Grey
Weight: 34 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.