Sordin - Supreme® Pro-X Earmuff - Woodland - 75302-X
Active, electronic Supreme® Pro-X protectors from the renowned Sordin company protect against dangerous noise at the same time allowing you to hear surrounding sounds. These are detected by two directional microphones mounted on the outside of each canopy and reproduced through loudspeakers located inside the earcups.
Supreme® Pro-X provides hearing protection in noisy environments with impulsive noise such as firearms use zones. The microphones mounted in the earmuffs improve the situational awareness of the user, while allowing to hear sounds in the vicinity and protecting the hearing. Harmful sounds are limited to a safe level of 82 dB (A) and low sounds are amplified.
The hearing protectors are powered by two AAA batteries which allow up to 600 hours of operation. The device is equipped with a low energy warning system, which indicates that there is 40 hours of energy remaining. In addition, the Supreme® Pro-X has an automatic shutdown function when at least 4 hours. the user will not use any function.Features:
- They allow you to normally hear and even amplify standard sounds: speech, commands, instructions, background sounds
- They protect hearing when shot (or other noise)
- Equipped with the SordinHEAR2 system, offering four different sound profiles (Hunting, Concentration, Shooting and Communication)
- Amplify standard sounds - thanks to the volume control they allow you to hear better than normal human hearing allows
- Amplifies the sounds of the surroundings, reduces the sound of shots to a safe 82 dB
- Earmuffs suitable for both right and left-handed shooters
- Both bowls diagonally cut for long weapons service
- Comfortable foldable headband with a foam cushion for shock absorption
- Headband cover made of NYCO fabric
- Two separate, well-protected microphones ensure perfect sound direction localization
- High gain and natural sound processing
- Waterproof battery compartment
- Battery saver
- Low battery warning
- Waterproof microphones (IP67)
- Audio input (AUX) for connection to an external audio source, e.g. radio
- Complete with 3.5 mm Jack plug
- Built-in LED for easy operation in low light conditions
- 5-year warranty on electronic functions
|SNR protection level (EN 352)
|H / M / L dB (EN 352)
|NRR dB (ANSI)
|2 x AAA
|Up to 600 hours
|Hearing protector type
|3.5 mm audio jack plug (mini jack)
|EN 352-1, EN 352-4, EN 352-6 and ANSI S3.19-1974
|L - S (EN352)
|330 g (without batteries)
- Supreme® Pro-X Protectors
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Cable mini jack - mini jack
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.