WISPORT - Sparrow II Backpack - 30L - Olive Green
SAS (Semi Adjustable System) carrying system enabling partial adjust-ment of the shoulder straps. Provides great stability and is unaffected by uneven and dynamic loads of the pack.
Gen II backpack has received many improvements:
- Covered zippers of the front compartment and front pocket
- Mesh of carrying system resistant to adhering dirt, pine needles, grass, etc.
- Enhanced organizer
- Internal mesh pocket divided into two parts
- Frames for mounting additional equipment inside the main compartment
- Carrying handle transferred to upper part of backpack
- Front compartment zipper lengthened to the bottom
- Place for optional aluminum frame (frame not included)
Sparrow II features:
- SAS Ergonomic Military suspension system
- 2 independent compartments
- Large pocket and divider in the main compartment
- Front pocket with internal organizer
- 2 additional pockets inside the secondary chamber
- Side compression straps for regulating the pack’s capacity and mounting additional gear
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Quick-release system
- ID panel
Capacity: 30 l
Carrying system: SAS Ergonomic Military (MILITARY)
Buckles: ITW Nexus, Duraflex
Weight: 1310 g
Dimensions: 48 x 35 x 22 cm
Color: Olive Green
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.