WISPORT - Sparrow II Military backpack - 20L - Coyote
WISPORT SPARROW II military/survival backpack with a capacity of 20 liters. It will also be perfect for active recreation, in the rocks, skiing or cycling. This backpack is functional and reliable, equipped with the MOLLE webbing system and a large number of compartments and pockets.
The ACS (Air Comfort System) carrying system provides adequate rigidity to the backpack and allows good ventilation of the user's back. It is made of special hard foam, thanks to which the appropriate rigidity of the back is achieved. High comfort is ensured by anatomically shaped pads that form carefully contoured ventilation channels allowing air to circulate in the space between the backpack and the user's back.
- Teflon-coated fabric on the outside for enhanced water and dirt resistance.
- Main compartment that opens almost all the way with a zipper.
- Simple carrying system that is easy to adjust.
- Chest strap for additional support.
- Strapping system on the sides and front compatible with the MOLLE/PALS standard.
- Loop for suspending a hydration cartridge.
- Velcro-secured exit for hydration cartridge tube.
- Handles on the suspenders made of composite, allowing to mount the tube from the hydration bag.
- Elastic mounting straps, compartment and zippered pocket in the main compartment.
- Four compression straps on the sides of the backpack.
- Mounting tapes on the suspenders.
- Velcro on the front flap for labeling.
- A sturdy handle for carrying the backpack.
- A second-generation backpack, it has received the following improvements:
- Covered front compartment zippers and front pockets
- Mesh carrying system resistant to clinging dirt, needles, grass, etc.
- Expanded organizer
- Internal mesh pocket divided into two parts
- Mounting of additional equipment possible thanks to frames located inside the main compartment
- Backpack eyelet moved to the upper part
- Front compartment zipper extended to the very bottom
- Has a capacity of 5 liters
- Made of durable and densely woven Cordura
- Equipped with a double closure that includes a drawstring collar and a flap secured by a trouser with a composite buckle
- Trimmed on the outside with horizontal pals conforming to the MOLLE / PALS standard
- Allows for attaching additional pouches thanks to pals
- Attached to the backpack by the MOLLE system, using two vertical straps
|Sparrow 20 II
|Number of chambers:
|Number of pockets:
|45 x 30 x 20 cm
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.